The Y’s Leadership Competency Model is:
1. organized by four disciplines of cause-driven leadership
* Mission Advancement
* Operational Effectiveness
* Personal Growth
2. comprised of 18 leadership competencies (leadership knowledge, skills, and behaviors required for success in the Y)
3. Organized into levels of leadership
* Team Leader
* Multi-Team or Branch Leader
* Organizational Leader
Here is a power point to help further explain the model and how to apply it to your career.
Further learning on this model can be found within the LCM Guide, and you can download the LCM Guide here.